Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life in the Freezer

One more sleep to go and I'm off on my travels! It's been a busy day of ironing, sorting and packing ready for setting off tomorrow. I also managed to find time to watch David Attenborough's "Life in the Freezer" which is a documentary series about Antarctica. I feel as though I'm ready to go now!

In an unprecedented moment of organisation I made list of things that I need to do tomorrow. I didn't add that I also need to pack as I thought I'd get around to doing it this evening! However, I opened a celebratory bottle of champagne earlier this evening, then went out for something to eat, and now I know that it isn't going to happen tonight!

From a practical perspective communications may change over the next few days. My blog is now being updated also on www.missionantarctica.com so if you find that I haven't made an entry on this site, then please check that on. Also, if that one isn't updated then check out http://expedition.2041.com/

No comments: