Saturday, March 8, 2008

Only 2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Today I've been running around trying to get the last minute things that I haven't managed to get yet. I wanted to try and get everything sorted today so that I can relax tomorrow. I'm going out with some friends tonight so it's possible that I might be a little delicate in the morning! I've been worried that I haven't got enough warm "stuff" to take with me, so I've been out and bought another couple of merino wool jumpers just in case!

The only things that I haven't managed to get yet are camera batteries. Apparently camera batteries lose their power really quickly in cold environments and we were advised to take a few spare ones with us. However, up until now I'd forgotten about them, so today whilst I was running around I thought I'd better go and get some. But, the 2 stores that I went into didn't stock the ones that I needed. I guess that means that I'll have to spend some time tomorrow on the internet to find a local store that stocks the ones that I need.

Once I'd stopped running around, it was nice to have an evening with friends just chatting and having a few drinks. We went out to a local Italian for pizza and a couple of glasses of wine, then back to my house to end the evening with a nightcap!

Only 2 more sleeps!!!!!

No comments: