Saturday, March 1, 2008

Giant memory stick

It doesn't seem that long since I last wrote my blog. Because I'm flying for most of the day, I thought I'd write this quite early. So, I'm sat here in the lounge at Newcastle airport awaiting a delayed flight to Amsterdam. The flight is delayed so much that it is making my connection to Shanghai really quite tight. But, I'm trying not to get concerned about it. After all, there's nothing I can do, so there's no point worrying! Well, I might just treat my self to an early afternoon gin and tonic!

Over the past few weeks I've been trying to decide whether or not to take my laptop to Antarctica with me. The main reason I would want it is so I'm able to download other people's photos. But today I think I have found just the gadget - an external hard drive that will store up to 45,000 photos!! Perfect! And really quite compact too. Like a giant memory stick!

No comments: